2012年5月15日火曜日

Week 4

Site: NetAcademy
Topic:TOEIC
Your score (if any):
Key words learned:
*impute:to say, often unfairly, that someone is responsible for something bad or has bad intentions
*colloquial:language or words that are colloquial are used mainly in informal conversations rather than in writing or formal speech
*caption:words printed above or below a picture in a book or newspaper is showing
*derogate:to make something seem less important or less good
*compassion:a strong feeling of sympathy for someone who is suffering and a desire to help them
Rating of the site: :( :/ :I :)
Comments: (too easy / difficult / good level / interesting / boring / (not) effective)interesting
Time spent doing activity: about 1 hour

        Amanda, please give me some advices about the news websites.
        I sometimes read the English news sites to study English and to know about the international situation. But it is almost made by Japanese company, for example, Asahi shinbun and Yomiuri shinbun etc. So I want to read it made by the English speaking world. Please give me Amanda's advice. What the news websites should I read to study English?

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿