2012年4月23日月曜日

1. Think about your long-term goals. Why are you studying English?
        I want to go to study abroad in this summer. And after that, I want to go travel all over the world! I love English, but I'm not good at English I think, so I want to use English better than before.

2. What do you need to reach your goal?
        I think it will be necessary for me to get the score of TOEFL and TOEIC. But I especially become nervous about TOEFL because my many friends and many senior said to me that it is so difficult to get the good result. I will take TOEFL before this summer, but I also think that it is meaningless for me to take TOEFL just before the studing abroad. So I regret that I have never taken TOEFL so far.
3. What is your current language level? Think of your strengths and weaknesses.
        I always feel that my speaking is the weakest skill because if I have something to say, I can't say it well or I become silent occasionally. But when I work in the Yokohama Stadium, my part-time job is its staff, foreign customers come up to me to ask the question, so I am forced to tell them about it. This situation improves my speaking a little by little. On the other hand, I think that my writing is the best skill in my English skills because if there are some grammatical mistakes, I can keep writing English. I learned from Dan in last semester that we must write English without being afraid of mistakes.

4. What are your learning preferences?
        I prefer studying in the afternoon and evening but I want to do in the morning. Because I always hear that the people who study in the morning get more efficient results than the people who study in the evening. And I studied English with books so far, but now I study it with books and computer. Last semester Dan told me "TED.com" that I was fond of it, and I often watch it which I'm interested in. And when I try to memorize words, I watch, listen to and speak. I think that it is efficient for me to use many organs. So I prefer studying in my room and the library. But I occasionally want to study in a cafe, in that case I go to there only a short time.

5. Considering the above, make a plan for this class.
        In class I try hard to study with NetAcademy to get high score at TOEIC. What I especially need to study is listening because I studied English to enter the university so far, but now I must acquire it to get really English skills. And out of class I try hard to study with NetAcademy, the textbooks and TED. Finally I want to improve my English better than last semester, and I want to get the high score of TOEFL in this summer.


Please remember me, Amanda!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿